Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Out of Commission!

Is there anything more stressful and devastating than being without a computer? Well, for a photographer in the digital era...NO! My poor, over-worked computer crashed last week. While the experts (anyone OTHER than me!) work on recovering my data, and I work on finding a new computer, I'm temporarily going to be out of commission.

source
BUT...only with the blog! I still have Internet access, and I'm still booking sessions! I'm just a little behind on editing. I have a sweet little 2 year old and her family waiting to make their appearance on the blog, but hopefully we'll have it all figured out soon!

So, if you're needing to schedule a session of any kind, please feel free to email, text, or Facebook message me to make arrangements. Here's to a better February and the END of a terrible January! ;-)

Photobucket

No comments: