Saturday, February 25, 2012

Featured by...

I can't wait to share with you our latest good news...Kandice McDermott Photography has been featured! :-) In blogland, having your blog featured is kind of a Holy Grail, and it's a great way to get exposure for new blogs. Well, today we've been featured on one of my favorite crafty blogs!


Do you remember Tricia? You might recall my mentioning her blog, Made by Me. Shared with You. Well, Tricia has done a makeover on her blog, and it looks fantastic! Head over today to see all the changes she's made, and to hear about her session with yours truly! Thanks, Tricia, for the feature!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Thanks to you my dear! Hope it brings you lots of traffic. I was looking at my stats the other day, and found that Idaho Falls was 10th on my list of cities with the most pageviews for my blog-Wahoo!