Thursday, July 28, 2011

Vacation, and the Henscheid Family

It's been just a bit quiet around here! Last week our family was out of town for our traditional summer boating trip. It was great to get out of town, even just for a few days.

We spent a lot of time playing with these darling babes:

 And enjoyed some pretty spectacular scenery!
While we were there, my aunt asked me to get a few quick photos of their growing family. No one got dressed up and there wasn't any matching or outfit planning for these photos. But with one brand new addition to the family, and one son leaving the next morning for two months of military training prior to his second deployment, perfection was not necessary.

After a few shots of the whole family, I wanted a few of my aunt and uncle with their four kids. This is when things got a little crazy!






All in all, I think our impromptu mini photo session was a success.


Now that our vacation is done, I'm looking forward to some great photo sessions and lots of time in Photoshop. Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

No comments: