Thursday, September 12, 2013

Katie & Mirose {Idaho Falls Salt Lake City Children Photographer}

Every summer, my niece, Katie, comes to Idaho to stay with her dad for a few weeks. This year she asked if we could do some pics while she was here, so I thought it was a perfect opportunity to try something creative that I might not dare try with any other client. I'm so glad we did, because this session was so much  fun! Katie brought along her step-sister, Mirose, and we had a great time coaxing Mirose into having fun and loosening up in front of the camera.

Katie just turned 16 last Saturday.  This beautiful little girl isn't little anymore, and I can't tell her what to do. I'm so glad this hobby-turned-business of mine has been something to help us stay close as she gets older. Happy birthday, Katie!


 


 








Photobucket

No comments: