Wednesday, September 25, 2013

2014 KMP Senior Reps {Idaho Falls Blackfoot Shelley Senior Photographer}

I am so excited to introduce to you the 2014 KMP Senior Reps! These girls are so amazing, it has been an incredible experience to work with them and to get to know them. Beyond having found five incredible girls to model for me, I feel as if I've found five new friends.

Our session started out a little quiet, everyone feeling a little shy. I spent some time with each of the girls individually as the others were waiting for makeup, and it was nice to be able to get to know each of them a little more.

By the time we busted out the paint, I think the girls were starting  to feel more comfortable. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Meet Griselda, Madison, Brylee, Aubrey and Julia.

**Special thanks go out to Whitney Pond, our amazing makeup artist for this session. Thanks Whitney!**














Photobucket

No comments: