Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is the birthday of someone very special and important in my life...my mom! She has been through so much in her life, and yet has grown from each experience and made herself into a talented, successful person. She is a great example to her 5 children, 4 kids-in-law, and 15 grandchildren, as well as friends and neighbors.

Mom, we know there's nothing we could buy or make for you that would mean more than something from your grandbabies. They all love you so much, and had a blast doing this for you. We hope you have a fantastic day, even though we can't be with you. Happy Birthday!











Lots of love,
Sean, Diana, Hallie, Dewey, Hank, Kandice, Brett, Kylee, Aedan, Brianna, Amy, Jake, Sayer, and Sari.

1 comment:

Kathy Mc said...

Oh my goodness I am so blessed! Look at these beautiful babies! Thanks so much - this is a great gift; I seriously could not ask for more. Love all my family so much!