Friday, December 13, 2013

Jaren & Kyra - First Look {Idaho Falls Blackfoot Aberdeen Pocatello Photographer}

I was so excited when Jaren and Kyra decided to do a First Look session. I've been in love with the idea of these sessions since the first time I saw one. What an awesome opportunity to see your bride (or groom) for the first time and be able to spend those moments alone, without the rush of a ceremony and hundreds of guests watching? We met on a VERY cold November morning. Jaren and I spent a few minutes preparing, and taking some photos of him by himself. Then I left him with strict no-peeking orders and went to meet his bride.

Kyra was so lovely in her gown! She was FREEZING, but she was a trooper. I kept my distance while she snuck up on her groom and they were able to spend those first few minutes looking one another over and just enjoying the anticipation of their wedding day.

These two will tie the knot shortly after Christmas, and I can't wait to be there with them! 





















Photobucket

No comments: