Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ian Connor {Idaho Falls Newborn Photography}

I've always had the hardest time getting around to taking photos of my own newborns. Typically, the best time to do a newborn session is from birth to 10 days. After that they curl up less, and sleep less deeply, making it difficult to get some of the cute poses that are so popular today. 

True to form, it took me almost 2 weeks to get around to setting up for my little man's first photo session. He was wiggly, refused to bend his little legs, and did not sleep through all of it. But despite the lack of variety in poses, backdrops, and props, I'm in love of these first images of my little man! Here is Ian Connor at 13 days!













Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessica said...

oh the first one with the yawn is so precious! It all looks amazing to me, and being a little older he looks so cute. Sometimes they can be a little too "fresh" and still have a little alien vibe I think. But he is just a doll. Love the name too!