Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kaili and Justin's Senior Ball

Are you starting to feel like you actually know these two? (This comment is {obviously} for those who don't actually know them.) :-) Kaili and Justin are my 'regulars' and I love it when they ask me to take photos before one of their dances. They don't like the pics they get from the dance, and I get to practice my skills and see Kaili's killer dresses. This was the first dance I've done for them in the winter, so we had to make do with very little light rather than lovely sunlight outside.

Take a look, let me know what you think, and spend some time drooling over this fabulous gown!











As a side note, I'm beginning to wonder if there is a market for pre-dance photos? I'm going to give it a shot, so if you know anyone in high school who might be interested, send them my way. Check out the top of the page for a new special just for this spring's proms!

And one more aside: if you want to know where Kaili scores these one-of-a-kind dresses, let me know and I can hook you up with the information...she rents them!

No comments: